Thursday 25 April 2013

So here we go

I have no idea what i am doing.

But let me start at the beginning. At this specific moment in time, that tomorrow will be part of history, is where i intend or aspire to write down who and what i want to be. I have a sudden urge in my life to have my life written from this specific moment forward. So this will be my story, my legacy if you will. I will share my thoughts, my emotions and sometimes my absurd imagination.

So considering that this is the start this will not be an enormous message just a little something to start it all of with.

I have a lot of anger that will probably be brought out. I am a homosexual single gay man fighting for my right to love and be loved in a world where the average homosexual is scrutinized beyond recognition due to the fact that he loves a person with emotions and intellectual thoughts that unfortunately has a dick attached to the his nether regions.

So expect a lot of that.

This blog is for me. I don't care whether or not you read it. I would like to hear opinions and thoughts and i think it might be interesting to be able to incorporate many different views from people that are not just currently in my pathetic little country but are all over the world. I always say that the person that is unable to understand a different view point is dangerous. The person that questions statements stands the chance to live an envisioned life.

So here we go. I hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment