Wednesday 1 May 2013

Forgot what I was going to say...

I have come to realize that I hate a lot of things... Like tonight I got a very snide text from my manager explaining that he will be fining me because of a whole list of bullshit. I mean come on!! Most of his accusation were due to his own simple incompetence of being a good a manager! Like seriously! Because I gave a table of 4 people 3 mints, it is necessary to fine me an X amount of money!? Needless to say I wasn't exactly kind back. Bitchy and to the point...

And then it was when it struck me. I really do hate a lot of things... My boss... My manager... My job... My car... My life... My cellphone... and the saddest part of this whole blog is ... I actually don't hate him...

Like a few weeks ago, I realised that, somewhere deep inside my, what I hope is my prostate (since that would mean it is a sexual thing) and not my belly or heart, felt an inkling of happiness when he walked into the bar and asked me, 'How are you...'

Oh God... Ain't nobody got time for that...

But the saddest part comes when I realised that it would neeeeeever happen between us. He has a whole string of other potential suitors especially this one really adorably cute architect guy that I don't stand a chance against.

That and he looks at me like a very good acquaintance who get's drunk over the weekends and nearly writes of his car.

So now I hate my heart and my traitorous emotions... I thought gay meant happy

Heavens... I can't remember what the point of this blog was...

No comments:

Post a Comment